The new Netflix series Painkiller is now streaming on the platform. The show has introduced us to many cast members and characters. One of those characters is Britt Hufford. So who is the actress that plays the sales rep?
The drama functions as a fictionalized retelling of real-life events. While Britt isn’t a specific real person, she does play an OxyContin sales rep, who were very real people. The character is played by actress Dina Shihabi. Want to learn more about the talent? That’s what we’re here for! Read on below
Dina Shihabi age and height
The actress was born on September 21, 1989, which means she is currently 33 years old as of August 2023. The 5’5 actress is from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and speaks Arabic.
Dina Shihabi on Instagram
If you want to give the actress a follow, you can do so at @shihabidina on Instagram! She currently has over 80,000 followers. On her page, you’ll find posts about her work, her cover and interview with Vogue Arabia, and outings with friends.
Dina Shihabi TV shows and movies
Shihabi’s first major role came in the form of the 2014 romantic comedy film Amira & Sam. She was also one of the main cast members in the Prime Video series Jack Ryan, taking on the role of Hanin Suleiman. Her most recent work before Painkiller is playing Lena in the Showtime espionage thriller Ghosts of Beirut.
Check out a list of her television and film roles below:
- Amira in the movie Amira & Sam
- Hijriyyah Al Bouri in Madam Secretary season 2
- Neda Kazemi in Daredevil season 3
- Hanin Suleiman in Jack Ryan season 1
- Nour in Ramy season 1 episode 1
- Dig 301 in Altered Carbon season 2 (on Netflix)
- Melody Pendras in Archive 81 (on Netflix)
- Lena in Ghosts of Beirut
Dina Shihabi fun facts
- The actress appeared in the “These Are the Ways” music video for the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Shihabi took dance lessons starting at the age of 11. In school in Dubai, the talent took part in plays and was encouraged by her teacher to pursue an acting career. When she was 18, she moved to New York City to do just that.
- According to an Instagram Highlight video, Shihabi shared she was a backup dancer in some of Saturday Night Live‘s short films.
All six episodes of Painkiller are now streaming on Netflix.