Sadly, it’s time to say goodbye to one of our favorite fictional friend groups because the fourth and final season of Never Have I Ever is now streaming on Netflix. This season, Devi and her friends start their senior year at Sherman Oaks High and must figure out what they want to do after high school. To help them along the way is Ms. Warner, portrayed by Alexandra Billings.
Ms. Warner is the college counselor at Sherman Oaks High. She’s also the coach of the school’s cross-country team. We’re introduced to her in the third episode of the second season when she helps Paxton realize how important it is that he takes school seriously if he wants to attend a decent college.
In Never Have I Ever season 4, Ms. Warner assists new seniors Devi, Fabiola, and Eleanor with their plans after high school. She helps Devi and Fabiola by letting them know what they need to do to get accepted into the colleges of their choice. She also encourages them to apply for early decision.
Do you want to know more about the skilled actress who plays the Ms. Warren character? If so, continue reading because we shared all there is to know about Alexandra Billings, like her age, Instagram, and much more.
Alexandra Billings age
Alexandra Billings was born on March 28, 1962, in Schaumburg, Illinois. Additionally, she is 61 years old and her astrological sign is Aries.
Alexandra Billings height
Alexandra is believed to stand at the height of 5 feet 6 inches. She’s actually the same height as her Never Have I Ever co-star, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan (Devi Vishwakumar). She also has short brown hair and brown eyes.
Alexandra Billings Instagram
If you were looking everywhere to find Alexandra’s Instagram page, look no further because we shared her handle right here. You can find Alexandra on Instagram @therealalexandrabillings. As of June 2023, she has 75.6k followers and over 4k posts. She’s pretty active on Instagram, so go ahead and give her a follow if you like the content she posts.
Alexandra Billings movies and TV shows
Besides Never Have I Ever, you might’ve watched Alexandra in other TV shows such as Transparent, ER, Eli Stone, How to Get Away with Murder, Grey’s Anatomy and The Connors.
She also played the role of Martha Wallace in the drama series Goliath and Ainsley Lowbeer in the sci-fi show The Peripheral.
Here are some of the movies Alexandra had roles in:
- Romy and Michele: In the Beginning (2005)
- Valley of Bones (2017)
- Freelancers Anonymous (2018)
- Paddleton (2019)
Alexandra Billings fun facts
Here are some fun facts about Alexandra Billings:
- Alexandra is multiracial. She is of European American, African American, and Native American descent.
- Alexandra is the second openly transgender woman to have played a transgender character on television.
- Alexandra worked with well-known actors Carol Burnett and Yul Brynner in the past.
- Sadly, Alexandra struggled with an opioid and cocaine addiction and was homeless at a point in her adult life.
- Alexandra was a judge of the Miss Continental pageant in 2000 and 2001.
- Alexandra is not only an actress but also a professional singer.
- Alexandra is an AIDS and LGBTQ activist.
- Alexandra published her memoir This Time for Me: A Memoir in 2022.
- Alexandra has been married to her wife Chrisanne Blankenship since December 1995. She met her wife in drama class when she was 14 years old.
Never Have I Ever season 4 is streaming on Netflix.