Lili Reinhart pulls double duty in the new Netflix romantic comedy movie Look Both Ways, playing two different versions of the same character. But it’s nothing she hasn’t done before as Betty Cooper in the wildly evolving CW series Riverdale.
Look Both Ways stars Reinhart as Natalie, a college graduate who discovers she might be pregnant on the night of her college graduation. In one reality, Natalie’s pregnancy test is negative, and she follows through with her plans to move to Los Angeles with her best friend and pursue a career as an artist.
The other reality finds Natalie’s pregnancy test positive. She decides to raise her baby on her own with help from her parents, sidelining her plans to move out west and work toward her artistic passions. Throughout the movie, we watch Natalie’s life go through ups and downs in both paths, proving that neither ends up better than the other.
Natalie’s rocky post-grad journey through motherhood and career boasts an excellent soundtrack of songs you will want to add to your playlist. From a cover of a mega-hit pop song to a 2000s pop-rock throwback, we’re sharing all of the music in the Lili Reinhart movie.
Look Both Ways soundtrack
The music featured in Look Both Ways sets the tone for both of Natalie’s realities. Music fans will recognize the hit song “We Are Young” by the short-lived Jack Antonoff band fun. featured prominently throughout the film, but it’s not the version you heard on the radio. Who’s performing the movie’s version?
Here’s the complete list of songs featured in the movie:
- “We Are Young” by fun. (performed by Nico De La Espreilla, Carolina Salinas, and Mexican Institute of Sound
- “Wanna Fly” by Zach Person
- “Heavy, California” by Jungle
- “The Two of Us” by Omar Apollo
- “City of Sound” by Big Wild
- “Too Good” by Arlo Parks
- “Don’t Play with My Heart” by India Shawn
- “Asi Soy Yo” by Felix Q
- “All Night Long” by Pachyman feat. Wintere
- “Real Love Ni Wa Mada” by Saho Terao
- “Bado Mapema (Simama) by Blinky Bill
- “The One You Want to Be” by Homegrown
- “Carry Me Home” by Jorja Smith feat. Maverick Sabre
- “Wayland/Perpetual Adoration” by Born Ruffians
- “Breathe” by Michelle Branch
- “La Planete Noire” by Session Musicians
- “Move It” by Graceful Lee
- “Cariño” by The Marias
- “Vamos (Party Personal Version)” by Mexican Institute of Sound feat. Holiday Mountain
- “Time Undone” by Kalu & The Electric Joint
- “We Are Young” by fun. (performed by Inyang Bassey)
- “Central Park D” by Matt Norman
- “Side Effects” by Joseph
What’s your favorite song from Look Both Ways? Share your pick in the comments, and watch the movie now on Netflix.